The Central Illinois Chapter Society for Human Resource Management (CICSHRM) Board of Directors are dedicated to advancing the field of Human Resources (HR), by serving the needs of our members, the organizations that they work for, and the community at large. We do so by providing educational programs, resources and support.
- Educational Programs – We are committed to providing our members, and the community at large with current and relevant educational programs. We do so, by having a variety of Subject Matter Experts present on a plethora of HR topics.
- Resources – We provide resources that are free to our members, and of minimal cost to the HR community at large.
- Support – Our chapter is committed to supporting our members and the organizations that they work for.
Feel free to reach out to a member of the board with questions, suggestion or just to connect.
The mission of the Chapter, as a non-profit organization, is to:
- Support the professional:
- Provide a means for the exchange of ideas and discussion of the issues, challenges and strategies of human resources
- Present Chapter members with education and information that assist human resource professionals in their roles as leaders and decision makers;
- Support a network of professional relationships among Chapter members;
- Advance the profession:
- Increase awareness of CIC-SHRM as a resources within the community we serve.
- Align with SHRM to ensure HR is recognized for its contributions to business success.
CICSHRM will be the trusted leader in Central Illinois that provides HR expertise for our local chapter and community
- Provide quality educational programming
- Recognize excellence in the profession
- Provide Legislative updates
- Promote our State and National SHRM